Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THREAD: Bama vs. LSU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Re: OFFICIAL PREGAME THEAD: Bama vs. LSU...

I usually end up having protein shakes for my 3 meals on game days when my anxiety is bad (like today). I can't really eat anything. I know it's wrong, but I tend to worry too much on game days. Once the game starts, it isn't so bad though (unless it's a close game).

I'm supposed to be doing work on the computer, but I have been looking at about 4 games on ESPN instead :) Not the video, but just reading what is happening. I really want Clemson, Ohio State, and Oklahoma to lose.
I hear you. My main computer needs Windows reinstalled and all of the seven pages of programs reinstalled. Instead, I'm watching first A&M/AU and now OSU getting its butt whipped...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama

CBS has been out for a while on Charter. Ugh! Seems to be an issue for many. I just did the free trial with CBS all access. It works on the app.

I am not playing when it comes to Bama football.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

Well for all,whatever you eat enjoy. Bama is eating tiger for dinner, bengal tiger to be exact. When done I will listen for a full team BURP afterwards :eek:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017

seeing how unimpressive the top 6 have been today, Bama needs a statement win tonight. I picke 38-9 we need 45- 3 or some other large lopsided win to make a statement to the CFP idiots. UGA won but come on, they should have put SC away easy if they are truly #1 team in the nation. The other top 6 or so did not make any statements today to say any are as good as their ranking. I mean look at the scores. A top 5-7 team should win with some margin on low or unranked multi loss teams.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia

I hate to say this then, I can eat anything any time in any amount and never gain a ounce, and I am as healthy as a horse. Sorry to hear about the gout, I would die if my diet was limited in anyway. I am one of the lucky ones, I weight 3 lbs more than I did in high school, just over 30 yrs ago. My family is like that, good genes I guess. Sorry to hear steak is not something you can enjoy.
It's just not the steak . . . for me, also brown liquor and beer. Me and Mr. Daniels are strangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.