Game Thread: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Bama vs. LSU - 1ST Half...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Getting a stop and a score to start the 3rd quarter would be huge. LSU is trying to just work an option-like gameplan with the sweep to the weak side and off-tackle run to the strong-side...occasional passes off it. LSU wants to shorten the game and see if they can create some confusion for a deep throws score that is the difference. Getting up 21-3 ends that plan.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I feel like Bo got more snaps because they like his strength against LSU but DH has shown he can run with power this season...even in this game on two of his carries.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
LSU has simply kept the ball away from us, possession wise. We had what, 2 possessions the whole 2nd quarter? They have 7min of possession on us. We just need to do a better job of holding them to poor plays on 1st down, and actually convert our own 3rd downs. Which would help if it wasn't constantly 3rd and 10. Run the ball. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
We need to run the ball more and get first downs. Not sure why we aren’t since LSU is supposed to have trouble with that.

I’m worried about the injuries we have in this game. We have bad luck with that this year.

Our o line needs to protect better. I’m worried about the outcome but hope we win. I’d hate for LSU to win the west. I hope our half time adjustments work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.