Game Thread: Catch all thread OU vOSU, tOSU v Iowa, Stanford v WSU, Penn State v Mich State, etc

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
I have watched them play twice this year and they are not a very good football team. They would have 3-4 losses if they played in the East.
What? What 3 or 4 teams would they lose to? If Ohio State can lose to Iowa by 31 points they could certainly lose to Wisconsin (who will likely beat Iowa next week.)

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
What? What 3 or 4 teams would they lose to? If Ohio State can lose to Iowa by 31 points they could certainly lose to Wisconsin (who will likely beat Iowa next week.)
You know nothing about the B1G except that you hate it, so step off.

OSU. PSU and MSU would all beat Wisconsin handily.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Michigan might beat them soon..... and that's the ONLY tough cross divisional straw they drew.....their schedule has been garbage. I 100% expect the East winner to win the B10CG.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015

Actually I enjoy the B1G greatly. My dad is from the midwest and I rooted for Iowa as a kid. I watch TONS of B1G football, and frankly I don't think Ohio State's B1G schedule thus far has been much tougher than Wisconsin's with Penn State being the big difference.

I mean, Ohio State and Wisconsin both blew out Indiana, Nebraska and Maryland. Ohio State got blown off the field by a Iowa team that Wisconsin will probably beat next week. Do you really think Michigan State would "beat Wisconsin handily?" Because i think that'w way off base. I'll take Wisconsin as the third best team in the conference, personally. Heck, Wisconsin was killing PSU in the B1G title last year and they've got better QB play his year.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Watching OU/OSU just ticks me off - both teams literally suck at playing defense. It's literally like they don't care. SMH
I can't stand it either....

I hope the SEC NEVER gets THIS bad. I mean yeah we're having a 'down year' conference wise but it's RARE for us to have Rivalry games just be so completely devoid of Defense.

But in the BIG12 this kind of junk is just 'another week'.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.