Questions about going to a game at MSU

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I often seek advice on here about going to new locations, and get some really good info. So here it goes

1. Where to park. I’ve looked all over the Internet and found no parking passes for the game. So are there any suggestions.

2. What to do. Does MSU have any of those “must see” or “must do” kinda things or is there nothing.

3. Is there anything other than excessive cowbell Usage that I should be aware off...;)

Thanks

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
I went there a few years ago during the Dak years and am going this week. When you get close, someone, I think they are with the School because it was a big operation, will direct you to parking; we were in a big open grass field and if I recall the cost was $20. Reasonable walk to the stadium, try to figure out what side to enter, I went in the wrong side and it was a long walk around the stadium through the construction (pretty sure work is done). I was in the upper deck on the Bama side (better tix this year, just got back from the Middle East and I'm a bit more flush!), very chilly up there so dress appropriately if it will be at all cold. Loved the huge TV in the end zone, they showed ongoing games until about ten or so minutes before the game. Cowbells didn't bother me, I think because I was so high on the visitor's side. Hope this was useful...

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I was three back in 2007. There is an industrial office park right across the street from the main road where the stadium is located. They have a bus shuttle to the stadium and the access is pretty good getting from the stadium to you car to getting out after the game. Have fun and bring noise canceling ear buds for all of the cow bells you will hear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I was there for our game back in '92, and have never gone back. Spend your money on good food and fellowship and watch it on a big screen tv - you'll enjoy it more.

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013
I was there for our game back in '92, and have never gone back. Spend your money on good food and fellowship and watch it on a big screen tv - you'll enjoy it more.
Me, too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
Been a while since I was over there, but I don't think there is much to see or do besides the game. Waits were so long at the few restaurants that it was better just to eat in the stadium. The league has copped out on the cow bells. Even their own fans wear ear plugs and laugh about disrupting their opponents. Tradition? Yeah right. Guy we sat next had 4 of the things going.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Not true anymore. They’ve greatly expanded it. The bells are rough but earbuds do the trick.

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
I want to see every SEC stadium and a select few others before I pass. I sure am glad that I got Starkville out of the way early on. Awesome fans, but the tinnitus is very unpleasant.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.