Looks Like Sumlin's Out (Rumor)

BamaFlum

Hall of Fame
Dec 11, 2002
S.A., TX, USA
Talked to a dad whose son is being looked at by SMU. They were at the SMU game yesterday and word out of Dallas is Chad Morris to Aggies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
Off the top of my head and on the outside looking in -- but they need to either accept they are not a perennial champion or make a slam dunk hire. With all the money they claim to have I can't figure out why they don't man up and go after one of the best instead of taking long shots.

Fran? Sherman? Sumlin? Before Fran they got rid of a very well liked HC who could not win a championship. Rice? SMU? Fran had been at a G5 TCU and had one good year at Bama and you decided he was the man. C'mon fella$, go after a big name. Either put up or shut up, I am tired of hearing it. Washington and Penn State, just to name two, have HC's who have won big at small and large schools and have had the time to prove they can do the jot. I am certain they could be had if the price was right.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.