Early Odds for Week 11 (2017) Games of Note

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
Don't be surprised if Arkansas gives LSU all they want. I expect a decent size letdown game from LSU after the physical game against us. Plus, LSU has always been Arky's rival but not the other way around. LSU fans do not see this game as a rivalry game. Game maybe closer than many think.

I think Georgia beats Auburn in a semi close game. Semi close meaning the score is within striking distance but the game never is in real question. Georgia's defense and running game will be too much for the Barn.

Mittittippi Tate always has the potential to be a trap game, seeing where it falls on the schedule. I don't have a gut feeling about this game as of now. I fully expect to win the game.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Don't be surprised if Arkansas gives LSU all they want. I expect a decent size letdown game from LSU after the physical game against us. Plus, LSU has always been Arky's rival but not the other way around. LSU fans do not see this game as a rivalry game. Game maybe closer than many think.

I think Georgia beats Auburn in a semi close game. Semi close meaning the score is within striking distance but the game never is in real question. Georgia's defense and running game will be too much for the Barn.

Mittittippi Tate always has the potential to be a trap game, seeing where it falls on the schedule. I don't have a gut feeling about this game as of now. I fully expect to win the game.
That's my thinking as well. A Bama win and Barn loss and we wrap up the West.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
ND will unmask Miami as a pretender and solidify its #3 ranking. I do think LSU will have a hangover and let Arkansas stay in the game until the 4th quarter. UGA in a close call at auburn. USCe in another close one over the Gators. UT, Mizzou, UK, Vandy, Ole Miss, Louisiana, TAMU,
New Mexico nobody cares, I certainly don't.

BamaGreek

All-American
Jan 6, 2007
Brentwood, TN
This betting site I look at from time to time which is the Las Vegas Insider odds show UGA opened as a -3.0 favorite on the road and is currently at -2.5. So as of today some money is coming in on Auburn. Over/Under was 48 now 47. This of course is just for information purposes only.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Yep.. Auburn home games and the refs. I hope UGA wins and I hope we win there, but that is a tough environment with the crowd and the refs. I just hope if the game is close (UGA and when we play there) that the refs don't "help" Auburn out to let them win with the non-holding calls and non PI calls. That is why both UGA and us need good leads in the 4th quarter.
AU stadium can be tough unless you jump out fast. Then it is not a big deal. I have seen and been to a few IB's. If Bama jumps on themfast that crowd gets really quiet fast, and have seen them leave early also. That is my hope, we send em packing by the 4th quarter. Need a romp and stomp, and send the toilet paper slingers back to the trailers early.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I really don't get the Ohio State line. Nobody blows out Sparty, except us.
If you talk to MSU fans, they expect to lose this game badly. I am not sure what to expect as this represents uncharted territory for this group of kids. Will they buck up or cash it in?

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Well, the PAC is officially out of the CFP this year with the Husky loss last night.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Wisky making the playoff not looking so crazy now. I really hope the playoff is Alabama, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, and Central Florida.
They are not getting in with a loss, and I believe that they will lose a game.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Well, the PAC is officially out of the CFP this year with the Husky loss last night.
Hoping Miami gets ND off the board tonight. I expect Wisc to lose in the Big10CG. The SEC really might get 2 teams in this year.

Final 4 could very well be:

1)SEC (ALA/UGA)
2)ACC (Clem/UM)
3)SEC (UGA/ALA)
4)Big12 (OU/TCU)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.