2018 Prospect: *** 3* APB Jerome Ford SIGNS with Bama ***

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Re: *** 3* APB Jerome Ford Commits to Bama ***

Rtr

Done at rb or any others still a real possibikity?
This is it. He's our guy for this class. Bolden will be a Christian McCaffery type player. So a cross between RB and slot receiver. Very interesting to see how we're recruiting. Lets me know there's likely a (slight) philosophy change coming.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC

This is it. He's our guy for this class. Bolden will be a Christian McCaffery type player. So a cross between RB and slot receiver. Very interesting to see how we're recruiting. Lets me know there's likely a (slight) philosophy change coming.
Good observation!

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Very interesting prospect. Doesn't come with all the hoopla that Bama backs have come with in the past. Watching his tape, though, I'm interested to see him in our offense. Explosive guy with great hands. Drake's talent in Coffee's body.
That would be a pretty nice combo!

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Re: 3* APB Jerome Ford

Second APB of around 200lbs in this group/class. Maybe we're headed more in the direction of backs similar to Jacobs.
Just what I was thinking as well. Personally I’d rather have pile drivers like Henry and Richardson instead of scat backs, unless we plan on incorporating them into our passing game and getting them out in space. That would appear what we are doing.

Last edited:

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Re: 3* APB Jerome Ford

There is something to be said about the first one to sign the dotted line and the word is AWESOME! Welcome to the Tide Jerome and looking forward to seeing you toting the rock real soon young man!!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.