2018 Prospect: *** 3* APB Jerome Ford SIGNS with Bama ***

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
Re: 3* APB Jerome Ford

I have heard we are looking for a smaller back similar to Jacobs since we have Najee and Robinson who are big body backs. Looks like Joiner does not have a committable offer as of now.

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

I have heard we are looking for a smaller back similar to Jacobs since we have Najee and Robinson who are big body backs. Looks like Joiner does not have a committable offer as of now.
Who is Joiner...? :conf2:

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham

Got to love it when 5'11" 195 is your smaller back lol. Not that I'm doubting what you're saying at all, just the size of these guys nowadays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Ols

Hall of Fame
Jul 8, 2012
Cumming,Ga.

20 yds in a L last Thursday night...Set on playing RB, might not be his best fit. Plus...He has a “handler”...I have yet to see that as a plus in any situation. QUOTE=NoNC4Tubs;3101208]You lost me there...

What are his season stats/stars?

Link?

Thanks! :cool2:[/QUOTE]

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010

Handler?!?

If true, we better walk away from that one...

derek4tide

Hall of Fame
Jan 19, 2005
Daphne, AL
Re: *** 3* APB Jerome Ford Commits to Bama ***

Having lived in Tampa for 16 years before moving to Daphne, I know first hand that Armwood produces some great talent. They’re always in the playoffs and have won many state titles. This kid is s good one.

Last edited:

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Re: *** 3* APB Jerome Ford Commits to Bama ***

Very interesting prospect. Doesn't come with all the hoopla that Bama backs have come with in the past. Watching his tape, though, I'm interested to see him in our offense. Explosive guy with great hands. Drake's talent in Coffee's body.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.