Link: UCLA players arrested for shoplifting in China.

TitleWave

All-American
Dec 3, 2012
I truly and sincerely hope and pray they can somehow get back to America. This isn't a laughing matter.
Nah, plea bargain opportunies as abundant as all the tea in China. VDD (Verbal Diarrhea Diddy) Ball's patent on the coveted Big Baller shoes. Couple seasons of "work release" for a Chinese professional team. Vertical leap exhibitions at the Great Wall. Etc.

dayhiker

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Dec 8, 2000
Pell City, AL
Asked if he was worried about LiAngelo, LaVar said, "He'll be fine. He'll be fine. Everybody making it a big deal; it ain't that big of a deal."

I believe he's mistaken.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I truly and sincerely hope and pray they can somehow get back to America. This isn't a laughing matter.
Definitley not a laughing matter. Asian countries are very strict on crimes we consider somewhat minor. While China is not N. Korea, we know what happened to the kid who took some hotel paraphernalia.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I’ve traveled extensively in Asia. There’s a way they can get out if this essentially unscathed- a bribe. They offer a good enough bribe (for a crime like this) they’ll be ok. If it were something more serious then, they would be in some serious hot water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.