Dye says Georgia not man enough!

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
Georgia is probably the most man team in this conference not residing in Tuscaloosa this season. Dye is a "character"

Atl Joe

1st Team
Nov 27, 2010
Ahhhhh....UGA......The only school that employs motivational tactics when playing lower ranked teams.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
My impression of Pat Dye talking -- "Mumble, mumble, mumble...inaudible, and uh, but uh, so uh, but uh", and so on and so on.:biggrin:
"I think it'd be great....those of y'all that want to.....if we'd go back out they and thank ah people...."

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
They'll also enter the Iron Bowl in control of their own SEC and National championship destiny. That's not something I even want to consider. So, go Bulldogs.
NO they will not control their destiny, as always Alabama will control it bahahahahahahahhaha

colbysullivan

Hall of Fame
Dec 12, 2007
Gulf Breeze, FL
You don't think if they beat Georgia, Alabama and Georgia again consecutively and were the SEC Champs that they'd be invited to the playoff?
Nope, it’s going to take some serious shenanigans for a 2-loss team to make it.

And more to the point, controlling your own destiny means just that...

Auburn would not be guaranteed an invite, so they don’t control their destiny, the committee does.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.