Collin Sexton - asking if updates are known

DallasRTR

3rd Team
Jul 26, 2007
Does anyone know the latest on Collin Sexton? Is he eligible to play tomorrow night? Any update would be appreciated.
Thanks!

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Re: Collin Sexton

Paraphrasing AD Byrne: Sexton will serve a one game suspension Friday for a violation of NCAA rules, but will be eligible thereafter.

We'll miss him against Memphis but it will be good to have this behind us and hopefully this will be the end of it for the remainder of the year.

beatthemtigers

All-American
Jan 4, 2006
Phew thank goodness, hopefully our team prevails in the 1 game he isn’t there. I’m sure Ingram will take pride in that

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
So what was the violation? Read where his dad had to pay back some money for a meal he received. Violation must have been minor if it's only one game.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
So what was the violation? Read where his dad had to pay back some money for a meal he received. Violation must have been minor if it's only one game.
He only had to pay back $79.00 according to the report I read on al.com earlier today. Sorry don’t have the link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Whatever the violation was, it's over now.

Sexton is eligible, and there will be no further punishment unless something entirely new is uncovered.

I'm as much of a hater of the NCAA as anybody here. But their involvement with Collin Sexton is over. Let's move on.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.