Question: ESPN gameday snub

ROTYDE

All-American
Nov 10, 2003
Muscle Shoals got the Swampers
Re: Espn gameday snub

I was a fan of College Gameday, but it has changed so much I don't watch much anymore. Same with College Football Final, It was great when it had Reese and Mark May and Lou Holtz. I no long watch it with its changes. I have found SEC Nation is pretty good when Paul Fine keeps his mouth shut. I tend to mute the tv when he speaks...

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015

Already covered in the thread but yeah, it's not a snub. It's just the reality that the SEC has two elite teams beating down a bunch of mediocre ones. There haven't been many opportunities.

Trust me, they go where there's interest 9 times out of 10, even if another network has the game.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL

I was a fan of College Gameday, but it has changed so much I don't watch much anymore. Same with College Football Final, It was great when it had Reese and Mark May and Lou Holtz. I no long watch it with its changes. I have found SEC Nation is pretty good when Paul Fine keeps his mouth shut. I tend to mute the tv when he speaks...
agree final used to be a good show, it’s such an afterthought now if you can find it at all. when I see it anymore it’s just catching a replay on another day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.