3 TDs in the last 67 seconds (Minn. High School Football)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I know, it's Minnesota High School football, but Maple Grove scored 1 TD with 60-ish seconds left, recovered the onside kick, scored another TD on the next offensive play, recovered another onside kick, and drive down the field to score the game-winner with 4 seconds left. 29-27 Maple Grove.
Way to play for 60 minutes, young fellas.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I watched the last onside kick and score. I didn't think the kicking team could block the receiving team until the ball goes 10 yards. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe HS rules are different. Oh well. The team did get it done.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
I watched the last onside kick and score. I didn't think the kicking team could block the receiving team until the ball goes 10 yards. Maybe I'm wrong, or maybe HS rules are different. Oh well. The team did get it done.
I don't know what the rule is in Minn. HS football either. It does mar an otherwise legendary comeback.
Still if the St. Michael Albertville had gotten one stop, it wouldn't have mattered.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.