Game Thread: UGA visits the Barn

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
I agree. Georgia fans are awful even when they have no reason to be. When they are actually good, I am glad I won't have to listen to it.
I had a Georgia fan last week tell me how this was their best season since 2012, when they should have beat Notre Dame for the NC if their receiver wasn't an idiot and they had 5 more seconds. He didn't know I was a Bama fan. I just stared at him.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I had a Georgia fan last week tell me how this was their best season since 2012, when they should have beat Notre Dame for the NC if their receiver wasn't an idiot and they had 5 more seconds. He didn't know I was a Bama fan. I just stared at him.
I would have said “and if CJ didn’t tip that pass”. They seem to forget that we caused that bad play.

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Ok. Other than the fact that they are both field goals, what on earth does an Auburn field goal have to do with the FG runback in 2013 Gary? Can't wait til he retires.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Thanks, Gary. You are broadcasting a game between the #1 Georgia Bulldogs and #10 Auburn Tigers and get to see one of the best kickers I've ever seen drill a long field goal to make the score 7-3 UGA. What do you talk about? Hey, four years ago Alabama missed a 57 yarder and Auburn ran it the other way. While true, who gives a crap? Yes, we blew the chance to put AU away and have a chance to win three titles in a row in 2013, but I would think the fans of these two teams would appreciate it if you just described the action here.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.