Game Thread: UGA visits the Barn

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
You just saw the entire game right there. Quite selective in their application, too, conveniently for the Pokes.
yep. the only reason Okie lite even tied it up was because of one bogus DPI call in the pokes favor.

Meanwhile...

UGA might get a reality check. If they lose this one, mark my words they will lose to Kentucky or Tech or both after that.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
yep. the only reason Okie lite even tied it up was because of one bogus DPI call in the pokes favor.

Meanwhile...

UGA might get a reality check. If they lose this one, mark my words they will lose to Kentucky or Tech or both after that.
Yeah I saw that and was fuming about it, too.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL

Meanwhile...

LOL.....man you HATE them....haha. Even IF they lose today they will still be in the playoff hunt. They won't quit like that.

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Little-known fact here.....Alabama's Cade Foster missed a field goal in the 2013 Iron Bowl from close to 30 yards in the game that ended on a short field goal.........

(Gary in 3......2......1....)

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.