Game Thread: UGA visits the Barn

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
and Georgia got a Curb Stomping...

Auburn played a heck of a game. They looked unstoppable.
(Glad we were not playing the Barn tonight)
S.N.A.S.S.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
OH yeah, I have seen more football than you can imagine, I'm sure more than you.
Then you must be a slow learner. Why such simple analysis as AU beat MSU more than Bama did so Bama has no chance against AU? By that measure we beat LSU and LSU beat AU. So what? Every week is different and a lot can change in 2 weeks. You have rudimentary logic for someone who claims to be a sports aficionado..

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
So far MSU has pushed us around. Do you really think this team can beat AU?

If the game comes down to "crunch time", who do you trust more: Jalen, or that kid that played at Baylol?

Jalen only has one loss, on his resume. Even in that game, he came through, in crunch time.

We just left them about 15 seconds too many.

I'll go with him, any day, any team, any situation. Assuming the situation is not out of reach.

Even then...................kinda sorta doubt he will go down without putting up a gallant effort, and making it closer than some would imagine.

uafanataum

All-American
Oct 18, 2014
I think some people are discounting Georgia without giving the Barn credit. The Barn made some very good in game offensive adjustments last week that they seem to have carried into this week. Quite a few people have pointed out that the team at week 10 is not the same as t he team at week 1. It pains me to say this but I think they are a better team now than they were at the beginning of the year.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Anything is possible but if I were an oddsmaker I’d make the barn a touchdown favorite in the IB, given what has happened today/this evening.
It may start out Auburn with the TD favorite to begin IB week but by the time IB gets here, I pretty sure it will be a pick 'em game.

With that said, I think Alabama is going to manhandle Auburn in two weeks. Every time people seems to say Bama is done, Bama has a way of shaving the "rat poison" right back down the media's throat.

Sure, Auburn look great tonight, but that does not mean they will look like the same team in two weeks, seem with Bama. I think Alabama will manhandle Auburn in two weeks.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
The iron bowl is 2 weeks away. A lot can change between now and then. You must be new to sports if you put any stock in the transitive property theory..
It was not intended to be a transitive property statement but rather an eyeball view of auburn and Alabama and their performance against yesterday's opponents, but your comments were fair enough.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
In my few minutes in my cr listening to Georgia radio, they talked incessantly about the Falcon big win over the Cowboys. They did not mention the UGA/Auburn game at all. Odd.

gamersfuel

All-American
Jan 20, 2008
Auburn/near a cow pasture
we will not be a 7 point underdog to anyone. Id be shocked if we werent the favorite come gameday.

It may start out Auburn with the TD favorite to begin IB week but by the time IB gets here, I pretty sure it will be a pick 'em game.

With that said, I think Alabama is going to manhandle Auburn in two weeks. Every time people seems to say Bama is done, Bama has a way of shaving the "rat poison" right back down the media's throat.

Sure, Auburn look great tonight, but that does not mean they will look like the same team in two weeks, seem with Bama. I think Alabama will manhandle Auburn in two weeks.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.