Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU... - Page 9
Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast

Re: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

TN getting beat 50-17

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide_21 View Post
    I’m going next Saturday with my son. He’s 6 and is hooked. I hope to see VERY few starters on the field. Rest everyone like we did vs. Georgia Southern in 2011. We need it.

Yep.

Bo seemed hobbled when he went off the field in the 4th...
    "I have never understood why it is 'greed' to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take the money someone else has earned.Ē

- Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by TomFromBama View Post
    It could happen if a lot more favorites lose here late. But our only sure way in is to win out.
    I'd been ranting about the possibility a few days back actually. It's not a lot more at this point, the field has really cleared. Notre Dame is out, the Pac-12 is out. That leaves the ACC, the SEC, and the Big 12 with pretty good shots. Here's the key though, the Big 10 really only has one survivor. If Wisconsin loses to Michigan or in the Big 10 championship game (a rather likely scenario) that opens one more slot. A one loss Alabama would be at the top of that list.
    "Everybody that chooses to go to the game should stay there and support the team for the game." - Nick Saban
    "This is how it should be every game, every home game... the fans were just amazing". - Kevin Norwood on 2013 LSU game
    "Four, five-star recruits are in Tuscaloosa, and then they see a stadium start emptying out at halftime"

BamaNation Hall of Fame colbysullivan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by uafan4life View Post
    No. If we don't beat the Barn, we don't win the SEC.
    Didnít matter last year with OSU. Conference championships arenít all the committee looks at. We are clearly one of the top 4 teams, especially with all the other losses that happened today.

Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    BTW, that's the best gameplan Mullen has ever put together.
    Definitely outcoached our defensive staff this week.

Offensively, I thought we were pretty good. 4th Q was masterful. Donít understand why we went away from the the perimeter runs; but the slant call was great and executed perfectly.

Itís great to have blow outs; but if this team is advancing, they needed the pressure of tonight to get them ready.

RTR!

RTR

Quote Originally Posted by BamaNation View Post
    Whew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Preach it brother!
    "I have never understood why it is 'greed' to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take the money someone else has earned.Ē

- Thomas Sowell

8. November 11th, 2017, 10:49 PM

Reason
    veiled profanity is not allowed

BamaNation All-American crimson fan man's Avatar

like I said in the game thread is I'm always a half full glass of water kind of guy. Not always right but I'm always root for my team until the last second. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BamaNation All-American CaliforniaTide's Avatar

I think there's something to consider when CNS says that this team is learning how to play when it's hard to play; when things aren't going your way more so than going your way. How do you respond? Now, to be sure, the combination of injuries at the LB position have clearly shown to hurt us, and future teams will target them in the near future. Time to see what Alabama is really made of after next week. Auburn will be a tough, tough game. If the offense can have a few of those MSU-long drives from tonight, it will make the defense's job a little bit easier.
    It's the edge of the world
    And all of Western civilization
    The sun may rise in the East
    At least it settles in its final location
    It's understood that Hollywood
    Sells Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers in Californication

Look at that dude go all Dareus on that colt...

BamaNation All-SEC

Quote Originally Posted by PA Tide Fan View Post
    Exciting finish. As Coach Saban says this was another test in "HARD" and we passed. #1 now in the CFP. We have 2 weeks of practice to work out the problems in our run defense before heading to Jordan-Hare.
    The only way our run problem gets straightened out in the next two weeks is if some injured players returns and don't play rusty, and Auburn's offensive line isn't as good as MS.

BamaNation Hall of Fame TideMom2Boys's Avatar

I want to hear the Eli call of the end of that game. I bet it was good.
    Roll Tide

BamaNation First Team

The team grew up tonight and found that even when things go bad they can pull out a win. Just hope this is last cardiac game. My old ticker cannot take this LOL

BamaNation All-American rolltide_21's Avatar

Iím going with Maxwell House because I love coffee more than some people and donít drink alcohol.

(Sorry I couldnít help but be a smartelic, haha )

Quote Originally Posted by Con View Post
    Yes it was.
    If Florida chooses to go after an unproven coach instead of Mullen, they're pretty stupid. I'm not saying he's the best candidate there is, but I'd take him over any hot shot coordinator or cupcake conference coach.
    "Everybody that chooses to go to the game should stay there and support the team for the game." - Nick Saban
    "This is how it should be every game, every home game... the fans were just amazing". - Kevin Norwood on 2013 LSU game
    "Four, five-star recruits are in Tuscaloosa, and then they see a stadium start emptying out at halftime"