Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
I am about to go in and look at it. I kind of like rewinding games to see the fans after their hearts have been ripped out, so seeing the negative posts could be enjoyable knowing how things turned out.
Maybe we could do a Tidefans' Game Thread YouTube channel.

Export all the game thread posts and scroll them, time-synced, across the bottom of the screen, replacing the bottom line on the actual broadcast.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
[FONT=&quot]Alabama fans:September: Has Jalen improved in the pass game?October: I’d like to see Tua. Maybe the pass game would improve.November: Save us Jalen, save us.[/FONT]

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Please see my post (attached) from the beginning of the game. As always, the self imposed game thread ban is the absolute best contribution I make to this board.

It sounds like my people were out in force tonight on the thread. Just glad we won. I love my team. Roll tide

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
Congrats to Jalen Hurts for a great game...
Our Running Backs kind of disappeared till the game was on the line.
Our Defense is still broken, it needs work.
We didn't stop MSU rushing attack till the very end of the game.
MSU muscled our line the whole game.

I have to give credit to Dan Mullen for his game plan. It nearly worked.
Defense is not broken . . It might be strained, torn, fractured, etc. , though.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
[FONT=&quot]Alabama fans:September: Has Jalen improved in the pass game?October: I’d like to see Tua. Maybe the pass game would improve.November: Save us Jalen, save us.[/FONT]
You win the internet today, my friend. If I could give you a full banjeaux on Tapatalk I would.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Please see my post (attached) from the beginning of the game. As always, the self imposed game thread ban is the absolute best contribution I make this board.

It sounds like my people were put in force tonight on the thread. Just glad we won. I love my team. Roll tide

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Several people need to follow your lead. I have an itchy trigger finger and I expect it to last at least 2 weeks, if not 3. After that benadryl ibuprofen and RICE should get me better for the bowls/playoffs.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
I️ didn’t watch the boog game - but just based on the highlights it looks like UGa just flat crapped the bed. The barn played over their heads and UGa didn’t really show up OR man up when punched in the nose tonight.

Our guys did.

The “Double Secret Committee” ranking them over us sunk UGa and helped our guys stay focused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Good to stare down some adversity. I've never seen PI on a Hail Mary, but upon further review, it was the right call as Holcombe tackled him. I was kinda mystified on the sequence right before the missed FG - why go away from the RBs ? Jalen is an absolute stud, but we got em all over the field, let's use all of them.

bamatex82

All-SEC
Oct 5, 2001
Greenville, TX
I'm thinking "how many people watching wanted us to lose? bite me! boowaaahaaha! and Roll Tide!" Is that a bad attitude?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

oldtimetider

1st Team
Nov 16, 2008
Missing those injured linebackers....o lineman are more free to double team our d lineman or chip and then release to linebackers....It's much harder to do when there's an SDH caliber LB back there. It also creates situations where other players allow themselves to get pulled out of position to "cover".... MSU's strengths tonight played directly to our current weakness...
In spite of it all....RTR

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Missing those injured linebackers....o lineman are more free to double team our d lineman or chip and then release to linebackers....It's much harder to do when there's an SDH caliber LB back there. It also creates situations where other players allow themselves to get pulled out of position to "cover".... MSU's strengths tonight played directly to our current weakness...
In spite of it all....RTR
This is my thinking. It was like we didn't trust the guy next to us to take care of his job. I am hoping the reps will get them more comfortable with that. The way Kerryon J. runs we will need to be ultra disciplined to corral him. Stidham isn't near as physical of a runner as Fitzgerald was tonight.

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.