Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

RTR2u

Hall of Fame
Nov 30, 2013
Georgia
Hats off to this team. That was the definition of perseverance. Something many of us, me included, had begun to lose.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Studs of the Game:
Offense: Jalen won this game for us with his arm.
Defense: Daron Payne- he was a force all night. Never was forced out of position.
Special Teams: #31 ran down the field all night with reckless abandonment on coverage. Don’t know his name but he caught my eye several times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
Jalen Hurts is the American Dream! Legendary player.

Has never had a game where he didn't respond, and did not put his team in position to win the game. His path is that of one of the, if not THE most dominant QB in SEC History. Has been THE offense for Bama since his first game on campus, without what I would call an All time O line either seasons.

Great game, and because of him I never felt threatened.

Defensive line got whipped though! Anyways....RTR!

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Great Win! Folks Greg McElroy isn't the Voice of the Crimson Tide and he's not paid to be a cheerleader. Like him a lot!

RammerJammer14

Hall of Fame
Aug 18, 2007
UA
Oh my lanta that was overly stressful!

Way to go Bama for stepping up and taking over the last play of the 3rd and the entire 4th quarter.

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
I’m mentally exhausted watching but at least we won. Auburn will be tougher.

Was Bo hurt at the end?
I think he was tired.

Give Mullen credit. He threw us a curveball and played slow all night. Our offense is good enough folks. This isn’t going to be the typical Saban defense but they got some timely stops tonight when MSU had all the momentum. Playing Auburn in the bowels of hell won’t be easy but I will never sell us short.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
again, some much needed perspective.

#1 and #3 got punched in the mouth and proceeded to produce a grade a goat show.

we got punched in the mouth and kept getting up. and jalen is a certified bad arse.
That’s an excellent comparison and description of Jalen. [emoji3]

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
Came back to say it - I was confident we were going to win this game. RTR!

And for the eeyores - please don't log in next week. I can't be the only one sick of your whining. You ruin the game threads with your constant lack of faith in the team. Just stay away if you're going to whine the whole time. I literally quit the game thread tonight because of your pansy posts...

Anyway...

ROLL TIDE!
Full Banjeaux for you, sir.

All the eeyores can go butt a rubber stump. Just shut up. Nobody wants to hear anything from you other than the chewing sound of crow.

tusks_n_raider

Hall of Fame
May 13, 2009
Mobile, AL
Our Offensive Stars STEPPED up BIGTIME!!!

Jalen 10/19 242 yards 1 TD and 19 carries for 40 yards and 1 TD

Ridley 5 Rec's for 171 YARDS!!!

Damien 8 Carries for 93 Yards and 1 TD

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.