Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
One other offensive stud- Calvin Ridley not for his catches but for his run blocking down field. He was owning the all night on the perimeter. Opened up what turned into being game winning runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
I am so glad we didn’t play it safe on that last drive. A TD made it a lot more difficult for them than a field goal. That was the perfect 2 min (less than) drive from Jalen.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If you aren’t in a good enough mood, turn on the SEC Network.

Last edited:

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Hurts was amazing, the only thing I really can complain about with on the offense was protecting Hurts. There were some plays where he didn't have any time at all. Other than that, for the brief time the offense had the ball they did what they needed to do. The defense? Can I really blame them considering all the injuries? I know it was the line play to, but I can't help but think Alabama could step up and make some plays ordinarily they can't make right now. If not for two penalties extending two drives, Alabama might have put this team away earlier anyway.

Even with a loss, Alabama would have controlled their own destiny. Notre Dame got nuked out of the discussion. The Pac-12 is out. Now I do have real concerns though, they need to get healthier on defense somehow. They are just missing too many bodies. But, this team has grit, they did what they had to do.

Last edited:

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Well, what's that song say..."Bama's pluck and grit..........". Fitzgerald played the game of his life. We looked gassed for a while, but I think our offense finally gassed them in the 4th quarter. And this is that game where Jalen had to step up and win it and he came thru. Great win!! Now I have to go atone to my wife for my mostly crazy yelling during the game. Krymsonman

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Came back to say it - I was confident we were going to win this game. RTR!

And for the eeyores - please don't log in next week. I can't be the only one sick of your whining. You ruin the game threads with your constant lack of faith in the team. Just stay away if you're going to whine the whole time. I literally quit the game thread tonight because of your pansy posts...

Anyway...

ROLL TIDE!
I promise, I had to double check and make sure I wasn't on ITAT. Made me sick to read the stuff.

I quit reading too. It was really embarassing to read it. It's the reasong I rarely check the game threads!

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I’m going next Saturday with my son. He’s 6 and is hooked. I hope to see VERY few starters on the field. Rest everyone like we did vs. Georgia Southern in 2011. We need it.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Phew!! I was getting totally discomknockerated with the way things were going. Just wondering why Bama went away from those very productive running plays in the 4Qtr with Jacobs and Scarborough. MSU were very impressive this evening and it took all Bama had to beat them, especially with them "shooting themselves in the foot" beginning with MSU's first possession (i.e. penalty on the punt with Special Teamer jumping over/into defender).

We now have to win the IB. Was hoping the Dawgs would take care of the Kitties so we have the trip to Atlanta already set.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.