Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

Craxycat

All-SEC
Apr 24, 2009
Had my eyes and ears covered for that hail mary....I know I know...can't give over my fan card, but I will own my fear.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I was only able to follow the game on TF tonight as I was out of town and I've 2 things to say...
1: Thank you to the people who run this forum to allow people like me who travel to stay in touch with kindred spirits during the game. You have no idea how a touch of home makes a soul feel when he's away from his bed.
2: It almost wasn't worth following for the appalling things and attitudes being displayed by some fans in the game thread. Be better than that.

Bonus: Roll Tide forever and Roll Tide to whoever is in the game that is giving their all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
again, some much needed perspective.

#1 and #3 got punched in the mouth and proceeded to produce a grade a goat show.

we got punched in the mouth and kept getting up. and jalen is a certified bad arse.

carder24

All-American
Sep 1, 2007
Huntsville, AL
Great win under the circumstances, msu played a heck of a game, those drives at the end with Hurts, rbs, wrs, better blocking just solid when we needed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.