Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

PA Tide Fan

All-American
Dec 11, 2014
Lancaster, PA
Exciting finish. As Coach Saban says this was another test in "HARD" and we passed. #1 now in the CFP. We have 2 weeks of practice to work out the problems in our run defense before heading to Jordan-Hare.

FF4bama

1st Team
Sep 13, 2012
No quit in this team! I wish our game thread had this attitude Lol! This team passes the gut check test!

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Studs of the Game:
Offense: Jalen won this game for us with his arm.
Defense: Daron Payne- he was a force all night. Never was forced out of position.
Special Teams: #31 ran down the field all night with reckless abandonment on coverage. Don’t know his name but he caught my eye several times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quinnen Williams was huge also. Jennings too.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Jalen Hurts is the American Dream! Legendary player.

Has never had a game where he didn't respond, and did not put his team in position to win the game. His path is that of one of the, if not THE most dominant QB in SEC History. Has been THE offense for Bama since his first game on campus, without what I would call an All time O line either seasons.

Great game, and because of him I never felt threatened.

Defensive line got whipped though! Anyways....RTR!
i remember wmack telling us that we were going to be impressed when this texas kid showed up

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
BTW, that's the best gameplan Mullen has ever put together.
Stolen from Hugh Freeze in the 2014 Bama/Ole Miss game. The only difference is their version of Evan Ingram went out in the 2Q. Before that he was open quite a bit. They missed him a couple times too.

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
I had to step away from the TV for a little while, I don't like getting upset about a game so I'll take a break if I get worked up, but I'll give Jalen credit for being the man. That guy has ice in his veins. He may not be Tom Brady in the pocket, but he just wins. He took the challenge, and came up huge. Not sure where the defense goes after this, but MSU is a different kind of offense than we will see going forward.

TomFromBama

Suspended
May 14, 2003
Lower Alabama
Neuter Dumb and Jaw-ja BOTH ate the “rat poison”.

Let’s hope the booger eaters are bathed in adulation the next two weeks!!! :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.