Game Thread: OFFICIAL POST-GAME THREAD - Bama vs. MSU...

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
For all the criticism that the defense got...they really came up big on that drive after our missed field goal. That set up our winning TD.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I’m going next Saturday with my son. He’s 6 and is hooked. I hope to see VERY few starters on the field. Rest everyone like we did vs. Georgia Southern in 2011. We need it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep.

Bo seemed hobbled when he went off the field in the 4th...

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
It could happen if a lot more favorites lose here late. But our only sure way in is to win out.
I'd been ranting about the possibility a few days back actually. It's not a lot more at this point, the field has really cleared. Notre Dame is out, the Pac-12 is out. That leaves the ACC, the SEC, and the Big 12 with pretty good shots. Here's the key though, the Big 10 really only has one survivor. If Wisconsin loses to Michigan or in the Big 10 championship game (a rather likely scenario) that opens one more slot. A one loss Alabama would be at the top of that list.

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
BTW, that's the best gameplan Mullen has ever put together.
Definitely outcoached our defensive staff this week.

Offensively, I thought we were pretty good. 4th Q was masterful. Don’t understand why we went away from the the perimeter runs; but the slant call was great and executed perfectly.

It’s great to have blow outs; but if this team is advancing, they needed the pressure of tonight to get them ready.

RTR!

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
like I said in the game thread is I'm always a half full glass of water kind of guy. Not always right but I'm always root for my team until the last second. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CaliforniaTide

All-American
Aug 9, 2006
Huntsville, AL
I think there's something to consider when CNS says that this team is learning how to play when it's hard to play; when things aren't going your way more so than going your way. How do you respond? Now, to be sure, the combination of injuries at the LB position have clearly shown to hurt us, and future teams will target them in the near future. Time to see what Alabama is really made of after next week. Auburn will be a tough, tough game. If the offense can have a few of those MSU-long drives from tonight, it will make the defense's job a little bit easier.

VirginiaTide57

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
Fredericksburg, Virginia
Exciting finish. As Coach Saban says this was another test in "HARD" and we passed. #1 now in the CFP. We have 2 weeks of practice to work out the problems in our run defense before heading to Jordan-Hare.
The only way our run problem gets straightened out in the next two weeks is if some injured players returns and don't play rusty, and Auburn's offensive line isn't as good as MS.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
The team grew up tonight and found that even when things go bad they can pull out a win. Just hope this is last cardiac game. My old ticker cannot take this LOL

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL

I’m going with Maxwell House because I love coffee more than some people and don’t drink alcohol.

(Sorry I couldn’t help but be a smartelic, haha [emoji23])

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Yes it was.
If Florida chooses to go after an unproven coach instead of Mullen, they're pretty stupid. I'm not saying he's the best candidate there is, but I'd take him over any hot shot coordinator or cupcake conference coach.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.