Jalen Hurts appreciation thread.

Krymsonman

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
River Ridge, LA
Jalen carried the team tonight. Thanks for your efforts. My favorite thing tonight is the way he was hitting receivers in stride. Look at what Calvin did with the catching the ball in stride. Jalen is just getting better and better.

LA4Bama

All-SEC
Jan 5, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
Vintage Jalen tonight. Great presence and leadership. Avoided a nasty pass rush. Great vision for the first down scramble. Loved it when he knocked over two defenders at the end of a run (glad not injure). Hit big passes, which weren't thank God dropped tonight.

M2J

All-American
Jan 28, 2007
Been saying it. He's on the way to being the most dominant player in SEC history.

Unselfish player. But whenever, he's forced to throw this season, he's produced. Need a long methodical drive? He does it. Need a quick strike? He delivers

Produces the go ahead score in Championship game, the defense didn't get off the field. Has played well enough to this point to be undefeated at this point since his first game on campus

Legendary stuff

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
If Heisman voters actually watched all the games, he'd be a legitimate candidate right now.

Hurts is a special player who does things that transcend just being a good quarterback. Alabama might have the best backup quarterback in college football, but they darn sure have one of the best starters in the country.

Edit: By the way with this performance, Jalen Hurts is back in the top 10 in total QBR.

Last edited:

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
On the LSU board that I/some of you occasionally read, some guy posted he hasn’t hated a QB as much as Jalen since Cam Newton. I must admit, I was fairly shocked when the vast majority of responses thought the OP was a moron. Jalen has respect and he has earned it. I would take that guy on my team any day.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
On the LSU board that I/some of you occasionally read, some guy posted he hasn’t hated a QB as much as Jalen since Cam Newton. I must admit, I was fairly shocked when the vast majority of responses thought the OP was a moron. Jalen has respect and he has earned it. I would take that guy on my team any day.
If it's the same board, I actually saw some posts dissing his abilities during the week leading up to our game together. Made me wonder what rock they'd been living under. OTOH, you can read just about anything on that board...

Saban4Ever

All-American
Sep 27, 2016
Cobb County GA
I love Jalen. He has played better this year and will be even better next year. I do hope Tua stays and is able to get some play time like he has this year in some games. I would hate if he transferred.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Never seen anyone as cool under pressure as Jalen. His passing skills are really improving. We are going to need his arm as well as his legs against Auburn. Great job Jalen!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LSUgrad2BamaDad

All-SEC
May 5, 2016
Destrehan, LA
If it's the same board, I actually saw some posts dissing his abilities during the week leading up to our game together. Made me wonder what rock they'd been living under. OTOH, you can read just about anything on that board...
No doubt it’s romper room. But, it is nice to see the occasional praise for your opponent, especially when it’s deserved.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I believe you call it poop and no I didn’t see that thread. I’m sure that’s a key to Jalen’s success though.
He may have said something like has dreads and throws darts. Another poster accused him of saying in code that he wanted a black QB and the thread, as usual, disintegrated from there... :D

bamabelle1991

All-American
Jan 1, 2009
South Alabama
Isn't Jalen still a teenager? 19 years old? He has the poise and maturity of a 70 year old man. I love it! He is absolutely amazing! His bus comment is the BEST!!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.