Jalen Hurts appreciation thread.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
Bama fans have enjoyed having winners at quarterback over the years, but it seems to me Jalen is a superstar like we've only seen other teams field.

Making lemonade from lemons department:

The only good thing I can say about the situation with the injuries at defense is that if we were at full strength there, that would take some heat off Jalen, and we might not get to see what an absolute clutch come-from-behind guy he is.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
He's been a class act -- and only a sophomore. Most soph qb's are running around looking for their helmet. He has that "it" -- supreme confidence in his ability and preparation. You don't always see that this early....

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
His Dad seemed just as calm in the stands. He definitely got his demeanor from his father. I love it when they show his parents in the stands.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Loved seeing JH parents in the stands. You can tell he has been raised right. RTR, Jalen! Class act!!

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Still unbelievable the amount of disrespect that I see when browsing social media. Oh well, their loss. This kid has been special since day one. Wouldn't trade him for any other QB in college football.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Most underrated player in college football. What a great leader!
And that is almost an understatement. I have had people on this very forum, not even in the distance past, question me when I called him one of the best college quarterbacks. On this forum! Mind you, he's top 10 in QBR, he's only had one loss ever, he's starting at a younger age than pretty much any Alabama quarterback I can remember, and he's always, always put his team in a position to win when he had the ball! Even the Clemson drive, he put Alabama up at the end, he never got a chance to come back.

So, I'm not saying he is the best quarterback in college football, but the guy deserves a lot more respect than he gets. We're incredibly lucky that he's the quarterback for Alabama.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
I've predicted it before and I will say it again--he will leave the capstone as the winningest qb in Alabama history, and will have a chance to set the all time record for wins by a collegiate qb.

Tide&True

All-American
Sep 24, 2004
Murfreesboro, TN
Jalen...you are where you want to be. Remember the screensaver you kept on your phone after the Clemson loss last year? You are a very special player for such a time as this! You are a Champion!!!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.