Jalen Hurts appreciation thread.

BamaDMD

Hall of Fame
Sep 10, 2007
Rainsville Al
I wanted to start this thread for not only what he did for this team tonight, but for the other times he has just kept on fighting. He also gets a lot of flack but this is one special player and am glad he is leading this team.

I was watching SEC now and they played the interview with Tom Ludginbill at the end of the game.
He said "I told the guys at half-time that I'm driving the bus. You can get on or get off. They got on and we got the job done."

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Jalen is the first QB since AJ...where I can truly have faith that he can win a tight game for us. He was fantastic tonight.

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
There's a reason I've been flabbergasted by all the "We want Tua" folks who act like they know nothing about the game of football.

Tua may end up being a generational type QB who sets the record books on fire. He may not. We don't know.

Jalen is a generational type QB right now who has proven that he can lead this team, possibly to multiple championships, and we may very well miss him dearly once he's gone.

MobileCrimson

1st Team
Feb 27, 2014
Jalen isn't the prototypical QB but he is nails under pressure. I'm guilty of criticising him when the game goes the wrong way but I'm a believer now. Our defense is not capable of winning the championship by themselves but the offense is good enough to make up for that. Roll Tide.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
Jalen seems to get better game by game. Very impressive tonight, especially his connecting with Ridley so well. It was a tough, tough game and MSU deserve a lot of props, but Galen never seemed to be flustered. He just kept on that even keel and eventually the good guys won.

GboyBama

3rd Team
May 7, 2010
Mobile, AL
He's so good. Smart as hell too. Yeah, he takes some sacks, but that's a function of ensuring not to make a mistake. He's like a mini-Saban on the field.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.