Question: Injuries?

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I know Pierschbacher was out for a while. Looked like Bo pulled up on his last run and pulled himself out. Anyone else?
Pierschbacher has a high ankle sprain. That was the only new injury mentioned in the post game show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I think Ruggs returned a kickoff, maybe in the 2nd half, and don't remember seeing him after that point.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...schbacher-alabama-crimson-tide-two-four-weeks

I wanted to start my own thread on this, because I have few thoughts on it and would love to hear fresh perspective on this:

Pierschbacher is out 2-4 weeks... But in Alabama time, He could in theory be back for Auburn game... but.........

jc hassenauer actually played well last night except for 1 or 2 play...... So, I'm actually okay with that move... now, if we could get Leatherwood, Willis to take Cotton... Then Big1Tide would be happy since he wanted Mean OL. This is the perfect combo IMO.

This might help Bo a little with his running game. Only thing we probably would see negative is the ability to handle changes at LOS.

Last edited:

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...schbacher-alabama-crimson-tide-two-four-weeks

I wanted to start my own thread on this, because I have few thoughts on it and would love to hear fresh perspective on this:

Pierschbacher is out 2-4 weeks... But in Alabama time, He could in theory be back for Auburn game... but.........

jc hassenauer actually played well last night except for 1 or 2 play...... So, I'm actually okay with that move... now, if we could get Leatherwood, Willis to take Cotton... Then Big1Tide would be happy since he wanted Mean OL. This is the perfect combo IMO.

This might help Bo a little with his running game. Only thing we probably would see negative is the ability to handle changes at LOS.
Just watched the 4th quarter and I think the OL with Hassenauer at LG looked better than it had looked all year.

Have not heard any report on Bo but it did look like he pulled up on that last run.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Just watched the 4th quarter and I think the OL with Hassenauer at LG looked better than it had looked all year.

Have not heard any report on Bo but it did look like he pulled up on that last run.

Exactly. I got a feeling that our offense will be lot better this weekend.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.