Possible UT recruits coming to UA?
    BamaNation All-American Padreruf's Avatar

Possible UT recruits coming to UA?

I know we only have a few slots, but I did notice that they had several DL commits and with a staff leaving we might pick up 1 at a needed spot. Interesting that we now on TF have 3 threads on recruiting changes...UT, UF, and OM -- and could have 4 if TA&M makes their anticipated move.

There are going to be a lot of recruits looking for places to land...
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

2. Advertisement

Re: Possible UT recruits coming to UA?

I don't know if the staff will change their plans based on the news, but If they think the prospect is better than the one they are currently targeting, then they'll take a stab at it. Anything can happen at this point. We need a list of all players from school they decommited that Alabama could take a look at.
    We are champions. We can prove it! *counting 15 championships*

Quote Originally Posted by Padreruf View Post
    I know we only have a few slots, but I did notice that they had several DL commits and with a staff leaving we might pick up 1 at a needed spot. Interesting that we now on TF have 3 threads on recruiting changes...UT, UF, and OM -- and could have 4 if TA&M makes their anticipated move.

There are going to be a lot of recruits looking for places to land...
    If there is a player who is committed to another school we are interested in we would not have stopped recruiting them. Some of them may be contacted now as a back-up in case we miss on bigger targets. We are recruiting on such a high level that most of these other teams commits are not interesting unless some of our other targets fall through.

BamaNation All-American CHATTBRIT's Avatar

I don't remember the name but a 4 or 5* lineman from Knox Catholic decommitted last week. It is more likely that he will end up at Clemson as 2 other Knox Catholic kids are committed there.
    My basset hound, Henry. 10-14-1998 - 04-09-2012
    Remembering Victor Ellis #9
    I would rather burn an American flag to protect the Constitution than burn the Constitution to protect the American flag

Quote Originally Posted by CHATTBRIT View Post
    I don't remember the name but a 4 or 5* lineman from Knox Catholic decommitted last week. It is more likely that he will end up at Clemson as 2 other Knox Catholic kids are committed there.
    His name is May IIRC. He is getting a bunch of UGA CB's.

Quote Originally Posted by TiderJ View Post
    His name is May IIRC. He is getting a bunch of UGA CB's.
    Cade Mays -- he is a UT legacy from what I understand so Bama is probably out for him. I had heard Clemson as well...UGA would be interesting. My bet is if UT brings in a strong candidate (they had better) then he will stay there.
    "The greatest evil in the world is not 'not knowing;' it is not knowing that you do not know." Alfred North Whitehead

Here's a link addressing this subject: https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/a...see-volunteers

BamaNation Hall of Fame CrimsonSEC's Avatar

Tennessee decommitments piling up after Butch Jonesí firing

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...IMF?li=BBnb7Kz

Lee

"A long way," he said after being asked how far the Crimson Tide had come since Coach Nick Saban arrived three years ago. "I guess you could say it's the distance from Shreveport to Pasadena."
    Mike Johnson