Possible UT recruits coming to UA?

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I know we only have a few slots, but I did notice that they had several DL commits and with a staff leaving we might pick up 1 at a needed spot. Interesting that we now on TF have 3 threads on recruiting changes...UT, UF, and OM -- and could have 4 if TA&M makes their anticipated move.

There are going to be a lot of recruits looking for places to land...

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
I don't know if the staff will change their plans based on the news, but If they think the prospect is better than the one they are currently targeting, then they'll take a stab at it. Anything can happen at this point. We need a list of all players from school they decommited that Alabama could take a look at.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I know we only have a few slots, but I did notice that they had several DL commits and with a staff leaving we might pick up 1 at a needed spot. Interesting that we now on TF have 3 threads on recruiting changes...UT, UF, and OM -- and could have 4 if TA&M makes their anticipated move.

There are going to be a lot of recruits looking for places to land...
If there is a player who is committed to another school we are interested in we would not have stopped recruiting them. Some of them may be contacted now as a back-up in case we miss on bigger targets. We are recruiting on such a high level that most of these other teams commits are not interesting unless some of our other targets fall through.

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I don't remember the name but a 4 or 5* lineman from Knox Catholic decommitted last week. It is more likely that he will end up at Clemson as 2 other Knox Catholic kids are committed there.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.