Needing to be talked off the ledge here! (he's scared of auburn) - Page 4
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    BamaNation First Team

Re: Needing to be talked off the ledge here! (he's scared of auburn)

I share some of the concerns, based on Auburn's ability to run, and some vulnerability to the inside run.

The coaches have two weeks to find a resolution. If they don't, the game will be more of a scoring race than we would like. And we may lose - but not in a blowout like Georgia. I think Vegas probably has it right, Bama is still the favorite, but the odds have shortened.

2. Advertisement

Bama will be fine give the bus driver the key's, let him drive this bus all is well.

This has to be GrayTide or Deliveryman's 2nd account. Only those 2 can eeyore this hard lol

BamaNation Hall of Fame selmaborntidefan's Avatar

Re: Needing to be talked off the edge here!

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonProf View Post
    You can quote stats all day long, but that was a lackluster performance to watch. I've not seen us get pushed around like that in almost a decade and I had friends close to the program say the same thing.

If we don't get things cleaned up, Auburn is going to boat race us and it won't even be close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should I conclude none of you all watched the LSU game then?

Because LSU pushed us around more than MSU did - on both sides of the ball.

You're correct we have some concerns to address as well as the fact that statistics are a window but not a taskmaster.

By the same token, I didn't see MSU firing off 600 yards against us as happened in the 2013 ATM game, either.
    The first rule of Tidefans interactions - Selma does not use Google; Google uses Selma

Stop this nonsense! I guarantee that behind all the Aubarn bravado they are a lot more concerned about us than we are about them.
    We have better talent overall, better field general, better coaching, better program, more fans by a mile and a defense tailor made for their offense. And obviously sportswriters and coaches throughout the country think we are a better team.

Why all the hand wringing?????

BamaNation Hall of Fame

You can quote stats all day long, but that was a lackluster performance to watch. I've not seen us get pushed around like that in almost a decade and I had friends close to the program say the same thing.

If we don't get things cleaned up, Auburn is going to boat race us and it won't even be close.

Moo...
    “There's not too much to say. Alabama thoroughly beat us. They are a better team. They were coached better, they played better, and they looked like they will have a big season. They have a heck of a team.”
    Steve Spurrier

BamaNation All-American Elefantman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tide&True View Post
    Very good analysis B1GTide

Exactly, Here is an OSU guy who is more objective than many on this site and he has expressed a very rational reason why the MSU game is not a true indicator of how the IB will go.

Thanks B1GTide
    "I'm a loner. And a loner has got to be alone"
    Jesse

BamaNation Hall of Fame MattinBama's Avatar

lol @ the mod added title correction.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by 81usaf92 View Post
    Moo...
    Yeah that's the ticket.

BamaNation First Team

Worry all you like, fact remains they run a offense our defense is built to stop. Run and a QB that is pretty much no threat with his feet. I see us stuffing the run fairly well, and we will pick off their QB at least 2 times. Between jalens arm and feet we will move the ball, and our RB's will pound it out. May not be a blow out but I see us controlling this game like we did LSU. Aubs run the type team we are geared for. Our depleted line backing core may give them some plays but not the game. They will be able to play more run protection and get pressure on their QB. I say we win by 10 or so. Gus always wins one big game then goes back to his 8-4 7-5 ways. They will come out fired up feeling all big after UGA win, then realize that was thier one good game this year. Gus bus in a ditch, pushed there by Bama.

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Yeah that's the ticket.

Moo

BamaNation Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonForce View Post
    This has to be GrayTide or Deliveryman's 2nd account. Only those 2 can eeyore this hard lol
    I’m beginning to think the eeyores are either A) one troll with many accounts or B) they are multiplying at an alarming rate and that we are about to have a serious infestation here.

Attack of the moping eeyores

Auburn does run an offense that seems to give us problems more so this year because I don't think we have the d line to combat it.