Hall of Fame
Jul 18, 2008
I just hurt myself. Thank you!!

"All signs point to, you betcha!"😂😂😂😂

Last edited:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I heard Bama's team is getting looked at by the cops for stealing a game from Miss St. Grand Theft Game hehe. Notre dame also being looked into by cops, for Fraud. They have multiple counts of Fraud being looked into over the last few years. They continue to rip off their fans for game tickets, as once a year they do not play a game yet sell game tickets for said "GAME". Ole bait and switch routine. :biggrin:

bamamick

All-American
Feb 22, 2005
It is a different world when you sling that big target onto your back every week. Kirby knows that now if he didn't already.

rtr

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
It is a different world when you sling that big target onto your back every week. Kirby knows that now if he didn't already.

rtr
I think this shows how well Alabama has done the last 10years. Many get to #1 only to get beat fast, Alabama has carried that ranking many times for long stretches and seem to be able to hold up to it better than most.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.