Link: Pierschbacher Possibly Out 2-4 Weeks

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
I agree, but good grief the injuries this year have just got my blood boiling.
I agree. However I don't know if there is a single team in all of FBS that could be undefeated at this point in the season with as many key injuries as we've sustained.

If we were 100% healthy I would honestly feel like we could win the Natl Championship walking away.

Some seasons just go this way and to fret and lose sleep over it is the most useless thing a fan can do. Injuries happen and every team gets their number called, no matter how good the conditioning program is. Bones and muscles can only take so much and when you have 200-300 pound men colliding with one another it can come down to a coin toss who gets hurt.

That being said I trust this coaching staff and if there is any team in the nation that can overcome this adversity it's Alabama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RedWave

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2000
Arlington, Tx
I know none of you are celebrating the injury, but it is a little disheartening to read anyone take the tone of "oh well, we are better off this way" when it comes to a player of ours getting injured.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I agree. However I don't know if there is a single team in all of FBS that could be undefeated at this point in the season with as many key injuries as we've sustained.

If we were 100% healthy I would honestly feel like we could win the Natl Championship walking away.
The Miss. State game would have been completely different if not for the injuries. Yes Alabama was still getting pushed around, but there were a lot of plays that one of the injured players could and would have altered. Going back to the Clemson loss, Alabama was playing without two key defensive starters. No way the defense is that exhausted and gives up as many big plays with Eddie Jackson and SDH in there. To contrast, when Ohio State won their last NC they were one of the best in the nation in not having injured players (I know, despite the whole freak thing at QB). Usually winning a NC takes luck, and Alabama is unique in their ability to overcome those random variables and be in the hunt every single year. The problem though is the margin of error shrinks dramatically when you're playing shorthanded.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.