Cowherd Guarantees Auburn Victory over Bama

bigjue24

Suspended
Dec 2, 2009
Okeechobee, FL
He's a troll like Finebaum. He just wants clicks and views. I don't blame him. It's a good strategy in the world we live in today. Saying outlandish things, like "Gus will cause Saban to retire", gets people's attention and listening, but never comes back to haunt a goon like him because he's on to the next hot take.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
He's a troll like Finebaum. He just wants clicks and views. I don't blame him. It's a good strategy in the world we live in today. Saying outlandish things, like "Gus will cause Saban to retire", gets people's attention and listening, but never comes back to haunt a goon like him because he's on to the next hot take.
Sad but true, he is just reaching for any outlandish thing to get attention. Problem is after all the bogus predictions some still go look at his comments and watch his show. You would think most would see after a few reads most of his stuff is total horse hockey. Why anyone follows him for more than a week says more about them than him. he is playing to the lowest denominator, and they fall for it over and over again. All he needs is viewers and clicks, no one cares that their combines IQ is still in the double digits.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I

Guarantee

Auburn will title in 2017................. making a guarantee is easy, having it actually come true is the hard part. His guarantee's are about as good as a politicians. Would not put any money on either, unless you like to lose money.

Bama1985

1st Team
Jan 18, 2006
Calhoun County
Honestly, I don't think he dislikes Alabama. Both he and John Katz picked us to beat Clemson last year.
What Cowherd faces is bosses saying "keep those ratings up or be gone".
If he said, "Bama is the best and nobody has a chance against them", he'd lose the majority of his listenership.
An Ohio State fan doesn't want to hear that proclamation. It takes away their hope.
An Oklahoma fan isn't going to tune in to listen to that. They don't won't to hear it.
I know we as Bama fans hate hearing a prediction that we're going to get beat, but remember, every other fan base in America absolutely loves it. That, unfortunately, is who they're trying to reach because of the ad dollars.
There's way more of "them" than they're is of "Us"....and that means more dollars.
I'm just saying, in reality, that's all it is.
Bama gets him noticed that is all.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Lts be honets here, you open a website or paper. The headline has "BAMA" in it, you will click on the article or read it. They all know ity, so the carzier the claim the more likely it gets read. I am guilty of it also, I love to see how they try to justify BAMA will lose or SABAN is scared etc. So far the headlines get attention, but have yet to see any real sound reasoning for most of the crazy claims. But all they want is the click or the read. Mission accomlished. I find humor in many outlandish claims about Bama and Saban. I like football humor, and so many are filling that need. They real informed pundits are more realistic, but yes, more boring. Most are tired of Bama winning. Unless you are a Bama fan, I bet it does get old for non bama fans.

Snuffy Smith

All-American
Sep 12, 2012
Huntsville, AL
I didn’t watch it but my wife told me the guys on the selection show last night with the exception of Herbie were basically saying the same thing. Bama is going down against Auburn is the popular mantra right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
If Colin wants my respect he needs to make a real guarantee, like he will shut up for a month when Bama wins LOL Guarantee means nothing unless you put some skin in the game. I think he would be served well to put up a place where fans can chime in on what he does if guarantee is wrong, like wear Bama garb or something more fun. Maybe admit he is a idiot with no football knowledge on the air LOL Back it up or shut it up.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.