Cowherd Guarantees Auburn Victory over Bama - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Re: Cowherd Guarantees Auburn Victory over Bama

Quote Originally Posted by RT27 View Post
    I

Guarantee

Auburn will title in 2017................. making a guarantee is easy, having it actually come true is the hard part. His guarantee's are about as good as a politicians. Would not put any money on either, unless you like to lose money.
    Just a barner.

Auburn beat Georgia worse than General Sherman

2. Advertisement
    BamaNation First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Alasippi View Post
    Honestly, I don't think he dislikes Alabama. Both he and John Katz picked us to beat Clemson last year.
    What Cowherd faces is bosses saying "keep those ratings up or be gone".
    If he said, "Bama is the best and nobody has a chance against them", he'd lose the majority of his listenership.
    An Ohio State fan doesn't want to hear that proclamation. It takes away their hope.
    An Oklahoma fan isn't going to tune in to listen to that. They don't won't to hear it.
    I know we as Bama fans hate hearing a prediction that we're going to get beat, but remember, every other fan base in America absolutely loves it. That, unfortunately, is who they're trying to reach because of the ad dollars.
    There's way more of "them" than they're is of "Us"....and that means more dollars.
    I'm just saying, in reality, that's all it is.
    Bama gets him noticed that is all.

BamaNation All-American mikes12's Avatar

Pretty much what I expect to come out of a Colon.

BamaNation All-American

Quote Originally Posted by Tidewater View Post
    Did some Alabama alumnus steal his girlfriend or something?
    His producer is a barner.

He is trying to use the Finebaum model to gain viewers/listeners...

BamaNation First Team

Lts be honets here, you open a website or paper. The headline has "BAMA" in it, you will click on the article or read it. They all know ity, so the carzier the claim the more likely it gets read. I am guilty of it also, I love to see how they try to justify BAMA will lose or SABAN is scared etc. So far the headlines get attention, but have yet to see any real sound reasoning for most of the crazy claims. But all they want is the click or the read. Mission accomlished. I find humor in many outlandish claims about Bama and Saban. I like football humor, and so many are filling that need. They real informed pundits are more realistic, but yes, more boring. Most are tired of Bama winning. Unless you are a Bama fan, I bet it does get old for non bama fans.

BamaNation First Team BigAlinKnoxville's Avatar

I sometimes suspect that the REC secretly pays Cowherd to provide such top-notch locker room material.

BamaNation All-American Snuffy Smith's Avatar

I didn’t watch it but my wife told me the guys on the selection show last night with the exception of Herbie were basically saying the same thing. Bama is going down against Auburn is the popular mantra right now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BamaNation First Team

If Colin wants my respect he needs to make a real guarantee, like he will shut up for a month when Bama wins LOL Guarantee means nothing unless you put some skin in the game. I think he would be served well to put up a place where fans can chime in on what he does if guarantee is wrong, like wear Bama garb or something more fun. Maybe admit he is a idiot with no football knowledge on the air LOL Back it up or shut it up.