Cowherd Guarantees Auburn Victory over Bama

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
THIS Colin Cowherd?????

“I picked Ohio State to win the national championship. I think they’re going to beat Penn State by 7-10 points and I think they’re going to end up in the championship game,” Cowherd said on The Herd on Tuesday. “I think they’re probably going to end up against Alabama, and I think they’re going to house them. I really do. I don’t think Alabama’s going to move the ball on Ohio State.”

skrayper77

All-American
Sep 4, 2003
Easy to say these things. If he's wrong, no one remembers/calls him out on them, thinking he's just pandering. If he's right, he'll scream for weeks that he was.
Tired of people giving him attention.

UntouchableCrew

All-SEC
Nov 30, 2015
Easy to say these things. If he's wrong, no one remembers/calls him out on them, thinking he's just pandering. If he's right, he'll scream for weeks that he was.
Tired of people giving him attention.
Actually Freezing Cold Takes has built a following calling people out on Twitter for terrible predictions. One of the best accounts to follow.

Redwood Forrest

Hall of Fame
Sep 19, 2003
Boaz, AL USA
“You ever notice Nick Saban in bowl games where he doesn’t have a home-field advantage is 11-9? I’m not saying they’re not great, I’m saying give this stuff context.”

Well it is amazing the things you can learn when listening to a professional sportscaster. Like, for instance, I did not know that bowl games have been played at Bryant-Denny.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Good. I hope everyone picks Auburn. I hope that by game time we're a 3 TD underdog.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Pick against Bama against your own peril.

As for Cowherd, the next time he is correction on his prediction, will be the first time he is correct. When you throw so much crap against the well, something will eventually stick.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.