Cowherd Guarantees Auburn Victory over Bama

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Well that does it 17 is as good as Bama's now. His predictions are all about his bias nothing to do woth sports. Listen to him, I did for awhile, then realized he is a shock jock idiot, has very little insight on sports. he is wrong more than right, he predicted ND to win it back in 2012 if I am recall right. His hate for Bama runs deep, and I love it. Hate on colin, we will make you eat them words in 2 weeks, as we have many times in last 10 years.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
“You ever notice Nick Saban in bowl games where he doesn’t have a home-field advantage is 11-9? I’m not saying they’re not great, I’m saying give this stuff context.”

Well it is amazing the things you can learn when listening to a professional sportscaster. Like, for instance, I did not know that bowl games have been played at Bryant-Denny.
Let us not let facts ruin a good irrational rant now LOL

Special K

All-American
Feb 8, 2008
Oh, I fully expect that by that weekend you`ll have to look long and hard to find anybody that gives us a snowball`s chance.
You can count on it. Chances are we'll look worse than we should against Mercer (at least defensively) because of the injuries, resting nicked up guys, etc. which will just increase the predictions of our doom. I don't wish for a bad game even against Mercer, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings one bit if every 'expert' in the country writes us off against Auburn.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Wait, this guy still has a job? :conf3:
This is why ESPN has many issues these days, they have fallen a long way recently. They have way to many idiots making millions talking crud. Game day has become a joke, cowherd is a blow hard like lebatard, worst sports show anywhere. I do not even listen or watch ESPN anymore. They are old and worn out. To many like cowherd and that fool who argues with Stephen A Smith...

Last edited by a moderator:

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
Not even gonna read his comment or any of the posts.

Does his "GUARANTEE" come with a commitment to leave the sensationalism sports media world and never return if he's wrong? If not then I'm not the least bit interested.

RTR!!!

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Not even gonna read his comment or any of the posts.

Does his "GUARANTEE" come with a commitment to leave the sensationalism sports media world and never return if he's wrong? If not then I'm not the least bit interested.

RTR!!!
But you're interested enough to post. I'm so confused.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
This is why ESPN has many issues these days, they have fallen a long way recently. They have way to many idiots making millions talking crud. Game day has become a joke, cowherd is a blow hard like lebatard, worst sports show anywhere. I do not even listen or watch ESPN anymore. They are old and worn out. To many like cowherd and that fool who argues with Stephen A Smith.
Good news! He works for Fox.

CrimSonami

All-American
Jul 17, 2011
Ardmore, AL; too close to 10erC
But you're interested enough to post. I'm so confused.
(Chuckle) Not really. It's his usual agenda just doing what he does 'cuz he's not really a journalist. Hence the reason for asking if he's backed up his guarantee. Which, in one respect, you're right. The only "interest" I have about the subject is maybe at some point he'll either just go away or do something actually constructive and worthy of my attention.

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
This is why ESPN has many issues these days, they have fallen a long way recently. They have way to many idiots making millions talking crud. Game day has become a joke, cowherd is a blow hard like lebatard, worst sports show anywhere. I do not even listen or watch ESPN anymore. They are old and worn out. To many like cowherd and that fool who argues with Stephen A Smith.
One is he is with Fox now and not ESPN

Two is I have a special needs daughter and you need to come up with a better description of someone than using the "R" word.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
There's got to be multiple Colin Cowherd's working in the media. One person can't be this wrong so many times..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.