Y'all ready for some more Gary Danielson? Iron Bowl 2:30 CBS

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I hope this ticks the team off as bad as it does me. :mad:
How does #1 upset #6? hehe Thanks gary for the bulletin board material. Hope the team reads this and sets it all straight with a mud hole stomping LOL

Bamabuzzard

FB Moderator
Staff member
Aug 15, 2004
Where ever there's BBQ, Bourbon & Football
How does #1 upset #6? hehe Thanks gary for the bulletin board material. Hope the team reads this and sets it all straight with a mud hole stomping LOL
Gary's not the only one buying into this mindset. A lot of the talking heads (former football players turned analyst) believe Auburn will win. I hope that opinion builds exponentially over the next week or so.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.
Alabama -3.5, but almost every analyst is picking Auburn. Alabama has been declared dead and buried by the media once again.
Sometimes it's great to watch the announcers change their tune, when we have been written off, yet we manage a win. I hope the announcer's words stick in the craw of every Alabama player.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
People call Danielson an idiot and talk about how annoying he is, but the fact of the matter is the guy knows football. Does he have his quirks that get annoying? Yep. But they all do. If I listen to an announcer long enough there will be things that they say or do that are annoying to me. But Gary Danielson knows the game of football. He does it several times a game in every game. He played the game and played it at a very, very high level. So naturally he knows the in's and out's of situational football. Many times he knows what the coaches and players are thinking in a certain situation because he's been in that situation before. He also watches a lot of film before each game he calls and also attends some practices. He gets more understanding of both teams than most college analyst I hear.
Exactly..I may be in the minority, but, Gary is probably my favorite announcer calling Bama games..Gary is as knowledgeable as it comes when it comes to calling football games..

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
I love him, think he's the best.
Yup..Gary is my 2nd favorite announcer of all time to "Whoa Nelly" Keith Jackson..I should reword that..They're my favorite announcers other than Eli Gold..Eli is the best there is or my Bama bias thinks so cause he knows football as well as any in the business & I think he's got the sounding voice of all announcers..

SkullDuckery

1st Team
Dec 28, 2015
I hope Gary can learn what a defenseless player is and how that applies to the targeting rule. A TB running the ball is not a defenseless player and he points out that a targeting call should be made every time a defensive player’s helmet makes contact with a TB’s helmet. Drive me nuts.

But the way he pronounces Auburn is funny.....Aubren.

cindym

All-SEC
Oct 14, 2009
saraland, al
I may have to put up with the delay while Gary is ok he annoys me and I don't think I can listen to him for 4 hrs and bring up kick six every other play:rolleye2:

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al
I may have to put up with the delay while Gary is ok he annoys me and I don't think I can listen to him for 4 hrs and bring up kick six every other play:rolleye2:
I will agree and Eli is very good and funny. Last game he was cracking me up with commits like on the game winning drive, "Grandma better take another heart pill.:smile:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.