1,700 scientists issue bleak warning for our world

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
But Al Gore! Who could side with the likes of him? Let's take the oil profits and forget about the future.

It's conservative doctrine turned on it's head.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
But Al Gore! Who could side with the likes of him? Let's take the oil profits and forget about the future.

It's conservative doctrine turned on it's head.
Easy on the Al Gore talk. You know his game plan was to make money off of carbon credits. His old man made his fortune with Occidental Oil Company so the irony is rich, is it not?

Now on a more serious note, I do believe overpopulation is leading to us to deplete the globe of many of the items we need to sustain a core population. Just look at China and India and the pollution thanks to overpopulation. Look at African migrants trying to get to Europe because, like locusts, they've stripped their continent of many rich resources too and can't farm the land either.

bama_wayne1

All-American
Jun 15, 2007
Easy on the Al Gore talk. You know his game plan was to make money off of carbon credits. His old man made his fortune with Occidental Oil Company so the irony is rich, is it not?

Now on a more serious note, I do believe overpopulation is leading to us to deplete the globe of many of the items we need to sustain a core population. Just look at China and India and the pollution thanks to overpopulation. Look at African migrants trying to get to Europe because, like locusts, they've stripped their continent of many rich resources too and can't farm the land either.
Land can be rebuilt through proper soil management. I guess we are going to get a lesson in evolution....

Wilson Monroe

1st Team
Jul 19, 2016
Let's just line everyone up and ask if they eat ketchup on a well done steak.

Any other suggestions on where to start the culling?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.