Tenn St player punches S&C coach on sidelines during a game. Expelled from School

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Re: Tenn St player punches S&C coach on sidelines during a game. Expelled from School

On a positive note, it was the most solid contact any Tennessee State defensive player has made all season.....

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Re: Tenn St player punches S&C coach on sidelines during a game. Expelled from School

Well, if the coach was a female student and this was Oklahoma, he wouldn't have been expelled from school and he'd still play football the next year.

Last edited:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

It doesn't. It definitely doesn't make sense how the players around the incident didn't even act like anything happened. Which is very, very disturbing that a human being can sit and watch another human being do that and not have any reaction whatsoever. But that's a discussion for another board on another day.
my theory would get this moved to nonsports.

Ole Man Dan

Hall of Fame
Apr 21, 2008
Gadsden, Al.

I hope we don't have anyone who is dumb enough to swing at Scott.
(That could get painful to watch)

drwho

Suspended
Dec 11, 2013

That player should be arrested.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

JTBama

All-American
Jul 2, 2005
Some where out there

I bet the S&C coach was thinking after that punch "I shouldn't have strength and conditioned that one"

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012

Assault is assault brother.
I have seen a lot worse in sports not see legal charges brought. Not saying that they shouldn't be - just saying that they probably wouldn't be if the guy wasn't hurt.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.