5* QB Matt Corral Updates (Flips from UF to Ole Miss)

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Emory Jones is getting some Cb's to Florida recently maybe he has a feeling Jones signs with the Gators and doesn't want the competition. I know Jones is still a possibility for Bama but I don't think that happens.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Re: 5* QB Matt Corral visiting Bama (UF commit)

That was my first thought too. I would think wallowing at the bottom of the West Division for 4 years must have some perverse appeal to him. I'm surprised he didn't recommit to Florida with Mullen, a QB coach, now the man. However, do we really know what goes on in the mind of an 18 year old adolescent?
Apparently, Mullen didn't want him. At least, that's what his family says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Re: 5* QB Matt Corral visiting Bama (UF commit)

That was my first thought too. I would think wallowing at the bottom of the West Division for 4 years must have some perverse appeal to him. I'm surprised he didn't recommit to Florida with Mullen, a QB coach, now the man. However, do we really know what goes on in the mind of an 18 year old adolescent?
Very true, and I am guessing like some of the others that some of the pretty coeds may have swayed his decision. The Ta'amu kid who played when Patterson was injured performed very well, but I think he is a junior, so this kid may think he can come in and lead their resurrection.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.