Christian Miller and Terrell Lewis

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I don't think Coach Saban will take a chance with their futures this soon. Hopefully they may be ready should we be fortunate enough to make the playoff without them.

mlh

All-American
Apr 28, 2004
Able to play and ready to play are two very different things. Maybe in the playoffs.

BamaInBham

All-American
Feb 14, 2007
I don't think Coach Saban will take a chance with their futures this soon. Hopefully they may be ready should we be fortunate enough to make the playoff without them.
The medical decision will not be Coach Saban's, it will be the medical staff's alone. Of course whether they are ready from a football perspective is another matter. I.e., he won't have to think about their futures.

TheRealPokeChop

Hall of Fame
Jul 7, 2010
Hueytown, Al
Saban says they are in the functional stage of their rehab and are awaiting a medical decision on if they can play. Worth noting that Saban was in a fantastic mood at the press conference tonight.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Saban says they are in the functional stage of their rehab and are awaiting a medical decision on if they can play. Worth noting that Saban was in a fantastic mood at the press conference tonight.
Watched it and noted the same. Apparently, the functional state indicates they are practicing in some way, or at least that how I understood him, but they haven't been cleared to play, which I would assume would mean full contact.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Not to poo poo his good mood, he may have just been happy. He could be acting. Saban is not above a little gamesmanship. Keep aubs wondering who will or will not get on field in the IB. Maybe some back up has made a real "LIGHTS ON" type move. Maybe he was just thinking of those lil debbie cakes LOL. I want the starters back but only if they are 100% and ready to play. A 80% player no matter how good can limit us. Here is to hoping he has some good tricks up his sleeve how ever it works out.

RammaJamma10

1st Team
Dec 5, 2006
Harvest, AL
If either or both are trending towards playing against Auburn, I'd really like to see them be able to get in some snaps against Mercer. Even if it were only 5 or 10 plays- just something to wet their whistle, get back in the mindset of real game atmosphere, and gain the confidence that they are indeed healthy and not worry about testing the injuries. Either way, it's good to hear they are on the mend. Would love to see them back soon.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Not to poo poo his good mood, he may have just been happy. He could be acting. Saban is not above a little gamesmanship. Keep aubs wondering who will or will not get on field in the IB. Maybe some back up has made a real "LIGHTS ON" type move. Maybe he was just thinking of those lil debbie cakes LOL. I want the starters back but only if they are 100% and ready to play. A 80% player no matter how good can limit us. Here is to hoping he has some good tricks up his sleeve how ever it works out.
CNS will play a player who knows what he's doing even if he's not 100% over a player who is perfectly healthy, but doesn't know what he's doing.

Some of these injured LBs, if cleared to play, but not 100%, will really help the situation.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.