Barclays Center Classic Games to be Televised Exclusively on Facebook

Rama Jama

All-American
Jan 4, 2011
Tuscaloosa
Gee, you have to be fairly tech savvy just to watch games anymore. A lot of old folks, myself included, have had to adapt to the new paradigm.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Gee, you have to be fairly tech savvy just to watch games anymore. A lot of old folks, myself included, have had to adapt to the new paradigm.
The annoying thing is I get Stadium on broadcast TV, but this is some kind of exclusive arrangement. Oh well, I don't have cable right now so I guess Facebook it is.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
If not for this, you wouldn’t be able to watch it at all. Sign up for Facebook, it won’t kill you. You don’t have to do anything but like the page carrying the games.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrimsonSEC

Hall of Fame
Jan 8, 2007
Brewton
If not for this, you wouldn’t be able to watch it at all. Sign up for Facebook, it won’t kill you. You don’t have to do anything but like the page carrying the games.

And then be pestered with dozens of emails per month to come see what you're missing on facebook. Been there done that.

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
And then be pestered with dozens of emails per month to come see what you're missing on facebook. Been there done that.
You can always delete your account and block the e-mails. Or get a yahoo e-mail to use to sign up and then never check it.

I am on Facebook and never get any notifications. I think I set my settings to stop them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.