Link: Nick Saban Cracked Himself Up Talking Ripped Jeans in Hilarious Presser

uafan4life

Hall of Fame
Mar 30, 2001
Florence, AL
OUCH, but really you are eliminating stupid, not fixing it LOL
To-may-to, to-mah-to.

You're certainly removing something from a dog when you fix it; since we're talking about fixing society's stupidity, I guess you have to remove something from society.
;)

CajunCrimson

Moderator (FB,BB) and Vinyl Enthusiast
Staff member
Mar 13, 2001
Breaux Bridge, La
I'm guessing he saw something on his film projector about Auburn.... that he's getting ready to completely exploit.....

Nothing Coach talks about is by accident.
I'm bringing this back up to the top. Only because I wasn't really sure why I felt this way.....but going back to the press conference about the ripped jeans. I'm telling you that he saw something on film that he's excited about. He saw something that's going to give him an edge that he's pretty stoked about.

Hope I'm right.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
The torn jeans was in in the 80's also, like many fashions they come back again and again. Hip huggers hot pants etc. JUST lord do not let the leisure suits from the 70's reappear LOL OH LORD those were hideous. I am waiting for the burning bra era to come back and the 80's french cut bikini's, but many older fashions need to stay in the past. I think most can agree very few fashions from 70's aged well, leisure suits, shag carpet and some of the other bad taste fashions. Cars from early 70's are the only redeaming thing from that decade LOL
Yup..I remember when acid washed ripped jeans & parachute pants were the fad jeans during the 80's..

Last edited:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.