The Levi Wallace segment on SEC Network

HSV_1969

Scout Team
Feb 28, 2011
I caught part of it on SEC Network last night. I saw the whole segment today. As you suggested, I needed a tissue.

Below is a link of the segment on youtube:

Last edited:

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
Thanks for the clip, that was awesome. This is what college football is TRULY all about. Giving a hard working kid the chance at an education and chance to make his folks proud. Kid gets my vote for team captain. ROLL TIDE Levi and best wishes.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
I saw this segment last night... it is very moving. I have the utmost respect for this young man and his family.

Intl.Aperture

All-American
Aug 12, 2015
Chesapeake, Virginia
They set it up well emotionally but then failed to highlight just how well he's done this season. Some highlights of his stellar play and his conference and national standings as a defender would have really highlighted this "from the bottom to the top" story. Still very lovingly put together.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good people raise good children who become good adults. I have a feeling that Levi will make his mom and dad proud for many things during his life. I agree with others who have said that this is what college football is all about.

To Levi, your story will be even better if you will get a pick 6 for each game the rest of the season. :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.