22 yr old OK HS teacher arrested for rape

AlexanderFan

Hall of Fame
Jul 23, 2004
Birmingham
Careful, if you're ever up for a federal nomination the piranhas around here will eat you alive for that comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Thing is, most of these women are fairly decent-looking. I noticed early this year that Mary Kay Letourneau, the first widely-publicized case I remember, had her young husband file for separation. I guess she's winning the wrinkle race... :)

mrusso

1st Team
Apr 17, 2006
Her arrest came one month after she was interviewed by a local TV station about her recent decision to get a certification to teach science at the school.
She said at the time: “I definitely see teaching as something I could do forever, which is not something I would have said six months ago.”
Or maybe not!

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Careful, if you're ever up for a federal nomination the piranhas around here will eat you alive for that comment.

In all seriousness, I did have a guy on Facebook threaten to call my employer over a post I made 4 years ago. It was someone that had worked with a family member at one point. I told him in no uncertain terms if he contacted my employer that he would regret the day he did that. Needless to say, he did not contact my employer.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
Throw the book at her and ask her to write down her number in that book.

Seriously, she needs to go to prison and serve the same time a man would.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
She's a teacher in every sense of the word. Those boys should be thankful for such a hands on teacher like her who is willing to give personal, individual attention and instruction.

MattinBama

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2007
She is definitely on the crazy/hot scale.

But to help curb this stuff from happening so frequently why not just have the youngest teachers teach the youngest students and then keep scaling it up at least until they're out of their 20's and hopefully past the worst of their immaturity?

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
One of the stories about Brett’s posts here mentioned a thread about a similar incident. He (and others) all made the typical guy comments.

The author said that meant he supported statutory rape.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
She is definitely on the crazy/hot scale.

But to help curb this stuff from happening so frequently why not just have the youngest teachers teach the youngest students and then keep scaling it up at least until they're out of their 20's and hopefully past the worst of their immaturity?
Quit trying to make sense. What's wrong with you?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.