Game Thread: Alabama A&M @ Alabama

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
Wimp must have missed his nap, he has been in a foul mood all night. Very few positive comments. Ha!

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
Final 104-67 Bama. A few of the walk ons drained a couple of 3s. Impressive offensive performance regardless of opponent..

EscaTider

Hall of Fame
Oct 2, 2008
Flomaton, AL
Those of us who have followed Bama basketball for years have waited a looooong time to see this type of offensive talent wearing crimson and white. GREAT times ahead- but be patient- they'll have some growing pains along the way.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
I watch NBA Basketball. Avery's substitution pattern is identical. He plays his starters, get's it close or get's the lead.
Then, he brings in the two's. Even if they don't kick butt they tire the opponent. Then he brings the one's back in.
Then the two's. Over 40 minutes, the other team wears out in the second half.
As Memphis did, as Lipscomb did, as A&M did. Love it!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I watch NBA Basketball. Avery's substitution pattern is identical. He plays his starters, get's it close or get's the lead.
Then, he brings in the two's. Even if they don't kick butt they tire the opponent. Then he brings the one's back in.
Then the two's. Over 40 minutes, the other team wears out in the second half.
As Memphis did, as Lipscomb did, as A&M did. Love it!
Finally have the depth to sub and it'll get better when Riley and Key get back too.

Only slight thing I disagree with is that A&M actually played better (especially on offense) as the game went on.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Said in another thread that I thought Petty would have a few 30 point games this year. He's got 1 and counting...and he was on the bench for a good portion of the game. He's an amazing shooter.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.