Defensive Players Mindset

pjhBama

BamaNation Citizen
Nov 3, 2017
Every team deals with some severe injuries and nagging injuries. However, with all the multi-week and/or season ending injuries this defense has experienced this season, at some point that has an effect on the mindset when they are on the field. This is something that is impossible to keep from creeping up in the back of their minds when they are on the field. And purposely or not, it does have an affect on how hard they go each play. It's human nature. I've been there before; and I'm sure several others have as well. You still get out there and play; but subconsciously, everything that has happened is there.

RT27

All-American
Aug 13, 2017
I see it as just the opposite, this is the time for the back ups to make the most of this opportunity. Injuries are always in the back of any athletes mind. Not like this is the first yr they have seen team mates get hurt. Most at this level have many yrs of play. They al know injuris can happen at any time. Have we been hit wth a ton of them? OH YEAH. Not making light of any injury, but this is big boy football, it is part of the game. This is why the old saying, You are just one injury away from starting. Evey guy on this and all teams knows this. This is the time for the team to come together, and let it be known, the team is tough and can go on. Roll Tide and time to get out the rabbits foot, and special jerseys for luck. Lord knows we have had some bad luck this yr. Time to step up and man up, I have faith the kids coming in can play solid enough to get us through this.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.