Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THEAD: Bama vs. Mercer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
RTR!!!

Here’s to an injury free victory that gives a lot of our depth some vital game experience!! LETS ROLL!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
RTR! Wonder if this could prove to be a more important game than we would have ever thought possible on 9/3 . Not so much as for the necessity of winning (like LSU, the barn, etc ), although a loss would be catastrophic, but for its now vital importance for providing experience linked with a potential scouting look at the barn. " Life is what happens when you`re making other plans." No truer words were ever spoken!
I'm afraid the "vital importance" part could revolve around injuries. I know nothing about Mercer but I know that some players on other FCS schools we've played have taken cheapshots, especially late in the game, just out of frustration...

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
Good morning friends. I'm headed to Lowes with my four boys on this overcast NW Tennessee morning. My two year old calls it the "Giant Daddy Store." Ok, I may have coined the term. Anyway, I hope everyone is well.

In regard to the game, I'm glad to hear Fitz is being held out. Need him 100% next week. I'll be watching the LB unit all game long. RTR.

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Gooooood Saturday Morning from Canada!

Woke up to the sound of ice pellets hitting the windows, so a perfect day to settle in and watch some Alabama football...

Wishing everyone a fabulous, ice-pellet-free game day!

Rolllll Tide!!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Looks like Minkah is sitting this one out today. I imagine we are hoping the offense takes the reigns early and play a lot of young guys on defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.