Game Thread: OFFICIAL PREGAME THEAD: Bama vs. Mercer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Good morning! Up early to get my shopping done for before the game.

Funny thing though, on my Facebook “On this Day” it shows everything I posted on this day from the beginning.

So...November 18, 2006 I posted

“I am upset about Alabama...they need to fire Shula!”

Haha! So when this season is over, no matter what happens...thank goodness it isn’t 2006. ;)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Good morning! Up early to get my shopping done for before the game.

Funny thing though, on my Facebook “On this Day” it shows everything I posted on this day from the beginning.

So...November 18, 2006 I posted

“I am upset about Alabama...they need to fire Shula!”

Haha! So when this season is over, no matter what happens...thank goodness it isn’t 2006. ;)
Did you have a comment from 2007? (See Selma’s thread).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
RTR! Wonder if this could prove to be a more important game than we would have ever thought possible on 9/3 . Not so much as for the necessity of winning (like LSU, the barn, etc ), although a loss would be catastrophic, but for its now vital importance for providing experience linked with a potential scouting look at the barn. " Life is what happens when you`re making other plans." No truer words were ever spoken!

Tide Rev

All-American
Mar 22, 2000
Ocean Springs, MS
RTR and lets have a great day to send the seniors out on! I will miss the 1st half at least because of security training at our church (hey, the days we live in, this is important) but will be there to hopefully cheer on the backups in the 2nd half. Let's have a the best day possible in prep for next Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.