November 17, 2007 (Ten Years Ago) - ULM 21 Alabama 14

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I didn't post much in those days, so I don't think I had any comments. I am not about to search those threads to see if I did.
I'm always half-terrified when someone posts a necro-thread - I'm certain I've said some ridiculously stupid things over time so I'm always waiting for those to come back and bite me in the butt... :biggrin:

cooleddie

1st Team
Jul 27, 2003
pensacola,fl
Oh yeah, I remember this one well. I also made a 400 mile round trip watch it. I normally can only make 1 or 2 a year and unfortunately I had a knack for picking those kind of games. I've witnessed the losses to La Tech, Northern Illinois, Southern Miss, & La Monroe. My coworkers (fellow Bama fans) told me to stop going to the games. It all changed after that 2007 season though and Coach Saban helped turn my streak around...until the 2011 Game of the Century against LSU. Yeah, I was there for that one, too...sorry about that. But hey, look at me now all on a hot streak since then! I took my daughter to this one today and 56 - 0 so no worries! :smile:

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.